PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think we need these (only suggestion)

2 posters

Go down

I think we need these (only suggestion) Empty I think we need these (only suggestion)

Post  Rainer Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 am

I think we should have more donation ways than PayPal I think there should be also link for donate.The donation ways I suggest :OneBip.com,AlertPay.com there is more but I am possible to donate only $5 via OneBip cus I don't got Credit Card and stuff lol ,Im 12.......................-________________________-

Rainer

Back to top Go down

I think we need these (only suggestion) Empty Re: I think we need these (only suggestion)

Post  Puree Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Yes, that is a great idea, even though I haven't even heard of those sites. I have that same problem with PayPal. I don't have a Credit Card to put on my account so I can send money, therefore, I can't donate. Austin and I went through that whole problem when I tried donating.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

I think we need these (only suggestion) Empty Re: I think we need these (only suggestion)

Post  Rainer Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 am

OneBip.com is with Phone Smile Alert is with credit too ,I'm used with OneBip cus it's simple and I'm aloud to use it Smile

Rainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 am

I should be getting a PayPal soon so get ready for the server to be back on :p
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down