PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oly's Builder App

2 posters

Go down

Oly's Builder App Empty Oly's Builder App

Post  Olympian Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 am

How long have you played AnarchyCraft?:3 weeks, Almost A full month. And I've Had a great time. Most People Know me, Some Admin's Just Hate Me Or think i'm just plain annoying. But if you were in my faction, And you knew me pretty well, Then I would be a vaginaface Very Happy

How long have you played Minecraft?:Ever Since Alpha, 1.2_02 I'm An Expert With Redstone, About 7/10. And I know almost everything to craft.

Have you ever griefed?(Be honest):Not on this server, Only on servers that are allowed. Well, I know this one kid, on this other server who teepeed my house with sand, and I decided to do it with lava Twisted Evil

What have you built and are also good at building?:I've Built Part Of My Faction Base, Part Of my old faction base, About 3 Statues, (Sorry I cant put an image, I dont know how to) A Mansion Made Out of Stoneslabs, Bricks, Planks, Logs, And Stone/Cobble. (Don't Forget Glass Very Happy)
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Oly's Builder App Empty Accepted

Post  Puree Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Accepted

I have seen you on the server a lot and you are pretty cool. I trust you, but I better not see any lava on people's houses. tongue
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Oly's Builder App Empty Re: Oly's Builder App

Post  Olympian Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Puree wrote:Accepted

I have seen you on the server a lot and you are pretty cool. I trust you, but I better not see any lava on people's houses. tongue
You Can Trust me. Twisted Evil
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Oly's Builder App Empty Re: Oly's Builder App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down