PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna be a builder :D like u said i can

4 posters

Go down

I wanna be a builder :D like u said i can Empty I wanna be a builder :D like u said i can

Post  Zulfur Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Builder Requirement
- Good at building (Evaluated by Builder+)
- Respectful to all if not most
- Takes action i,e: Does not sit around
- Follows rules/Knows rules
- Friendly/Un-malevolent e,g: Does not act like a dick

Requirements (To apply make new topic following the requirements!)

How long have you played AnarchyCraft?:A long time

How long have you played Minecraft?:When it first came out (:

Have you ever griefed?no i never griefed:

What have you built and are also good at building?:i created a under water home which was huge Very Happy i also make nice lookin homes Very Happy 2

Zulfur

Back to top Go down

I wanna be a builder :D like u said i can Empty Re: I wanna be a builder :D like u said i can

Post  Puree Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Denied

You just copied and pasted the Builder Application Layout.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

I wanna be a builder :D like u said i can Empty Re: I wanna be a builder :D like u said i can

Post  LtFalcon Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Lol he copyed layout AND answered the layout puree So its ACCEPTED

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

LtFalcon wrote:Lol he copyed layout AND answered the layout puree So its ACCEPTED
It wasn't answered before. He edited it and filled out the answers after I posted.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Puree wrote:
LtFalcon wrote:Lol he copyed layout AND answered the layout puree So its ACCEPTED
It wasn't answered before. He edited it and filled out the answers after I posted.

Accepted

Due to the fact that even though he did fill out the answers after you posted, he still did it.
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Ender wrote:
Puree wrote:

Accepted

Due to the fact that even though he did fill out the answers after you posted, he still did it.

He was already accepted, there was no need to accept again.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:
Puree wrote:

Accepted

I assumed you rejected his Acceptation, as shown above. I simply wanted to make it official, I apologize.
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Ender wrote:
Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:
Puree wrote:

Accepted

I assumed you rejected his Acceptation, as shown above. I simply wanted to make it official, I apologize.
It's ok.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down