PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LowLifeNerd's Admin Application (Experienced) [ACCETPED]

3 posters

Go down

LowLifeNerd's Admin Application (Experienced) [ACCETPED] Empty LowLifeNerd's Admin Application (Experienced) [ACCETPED]

Post  LowLifenerd Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Desired Rank : Admin
Requirements Provided below :
(X = I'm Fully capable) (O = I may release Troll)
Admin Requirements
X 2-10 hours of playtime a day
X Extremely helpful
X More workative
X Knowledge of minecraft to a normal or above average extent e,g: Redstone circuitry, crafting, etc.
X Knowledge of plugins and/or commands and/or others (optional)
X Moderator Requirements
X Approval/Acknowledgement by other people/admins/players/moderators
O No negativity

Moderator Requirements
X 3 to 5 hours of playtime minimal
X Devotive to work over play
X Idealistic (optional)
X Helpful
X Builder Requirements
-----
Response : 2-10 hours of playtime a day
I'm an active player whom will be dedicated to this server and will help the server by providing assistance to the server with at least 2 hours of activity a day; possibly more. With the other servers I've been fully dedicated on i've been known to stay on the game for several hours to ensure players who need assistance will get assistance and before you ask, I multi-task therefore allowing me to work on several things while helping others.

-----

Response : Extremely helpful ; More workative

============
bigred1383 (0) - Last updated 05-22-2011, 11:42 PM

Positive (+1): You're very helpful, I appreciate it.
============

"whi73 (0) - Last updated 05-22-2011, 01:20 AM Rating given for Post #1577

Positive (+1): Good guy to meet. Helps you out with w/e "
============
Youthfull (0) - Last updated 05-29-2011, 11:58 AM

Positive (+1): Hes a good mod+something else + something else he helps and keeps the server alive
============

As you can see; I've had experience working with new players and people in general who need help. These are only a few comments that contain evidence of insurance.

-----
Response :
X Knowledge of minecraft to a normal or above average extent e,g: Redstone circuitry, crafting, etc.
X Knowledge of plugins and/or commands and/or others (optional)
X Moderator Requirements
X Approval/Acknowledgement by other people/admins/players/moderators

Said earlier I'm currently working on my training on redstone circuitry but understands the basics of it.

Crafting : I help those by using X and O's ; O's representing empty spaces on the crafting benches
i.e |X|X|X| X = Sticks
i.e |X|X|X| O = Empty space
i.e |O|O|O| = This makes Fences

============

[b]Approval/Acknowledgement by other people/admins/players/moderators (Feedback from previous forum) :

Erickm (0) - Last updated 06-10-2011, 12:09 AM

Positive (+1): Your an awesome Admin and make really awesome Events.

======

GreenKoopaBro (0) - Last updated 06-07-2011, 07:14 AM

Positive (+1): Lowlifenerds nerds is a cool guy. He hasn't done anything bad to me yet, so he deserves my respect.

======

dragonlitez (1) - Last updated 06-03-2011, 01:47 AM

Positive (+1): Awesome. Just pure awesomeness i can't express. Im frighted of you. Thats why im writing this message. Your the Banana Hammer Machine. Everyone is so scared of you that they try to keep out of your way. But you're still a awesome super mod ppl like.

======

Ludacris95 (1) - Last updated 05-28-2011, 11:58 AM

Positive (+1): really good guy, bans when necessary and jokes about it when not. kudos to you Lowlife

======

TheRoblet (6) - Last updated 05-13-2011, 02:33 AM

Positive (+1): Low definitely wouldn't abuse powers Big Grin

======

[All of these users were regular players - As of 06.10.11 I became a working admin and wish to help this server with my experience as a Moderator; Super Moderator; Admin and Forum assistance]

LowLifenerd

Back to top Go down

LowLifeNerd's Admin Application (Experienced) [ACCETPED] Empty Re: LowLifeNerd's Admin Application (Experienced) [ACCETPED]

Post  Austin Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Nice and brain hurting Very Happy

Accepted.

Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LowLifeNerd's Admin Application (Experienced) [ACCETPED] Empty Re: LowLifeNerd's Admin Application (Experienced) [ACCETPED]

Post  Mapleguy555 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm

LOW.
>:O

Mapleguy555

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down