PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MATTEO IS UNSTABLE

3 posters

Go down

MATTEO IS UNSTABLE Empty MATTEO IS UNSTABLE

Post  alex101 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello Austin I would like to say that Matteo is unstable, We were having a faction war on the server, then i accidentally let him in my house, he killed me, took the faction's land. But thats not the point, the point is that He abused his mod powers by killing me with , herobrine ect. , then he tp'd to me in my underground base and took all my rares. Then i got mad, and he banned me ( my account had 20k money on it and the name is Alex101). Then I logged in as a random guy, tryed to talk some sense into Matteo, He banned me once again, kept trying, kept getting banned. So then I decided to go here for help. All I want is my diamond stuff, and my account with 20k money in it. Matteo is very unstable so he should get Demoted. You can ask anyone for proof and I Fraps'd some of it so, if you want vid i can upload. Thanks for your time Austin!

alex101

Back to top Go down

MATTEO IS UNSTABLE Empty Re: MATTEO IS UNSTABLE

Post  Austin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks for feed, I will demote him.

Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainer Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 am

Agreed he attacked me with 64 diamond swords lol! and Austin could you unban me?,Rainer

Rainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down