What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Go down

What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Olympian on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Mods Can Do: /Kill, /Invsee, /tp, /socialspy, /ban, /tempban, /kick, /ipban, And thats All I know of for right now... (Still waiting for Fearless or Austin to add /heal)
avatar
Olympian

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  AznBkilling on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

i doubt they'll add /heal because ...... some PEOPLE might abuse it and heal during war >.> thats why i prefer crack soup
avatar
AznBkilling

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 98
Location : In Ya mum

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Ender on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 pm

AznBkilling wrote:i doubt they'll add /heal because ...... some PEOPLE might abuse it and heal during war >.> thats why i prefer crack soup

Soup made of components of Cocaine don't exist in-game. Therefore I'm assuming your speaking of Mushroom-Soup.
avatar
Ender

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Olympian on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Ender wrote:
AznBkilling wrote:i doubt they'll add /heal because ...... some PEOPLE might abuse it and heal during war >.> thats why i prefer crack soup

Soup made of components of Cocaine don't exist in-game. Therefore I'm assuming your speaking of Mushroom-Soup.
You talk too much.
avatar
Olympian

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Annie on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 am

How about /i ??

Annie

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Puree on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 am

AznBkilling wrote:i doubt they'll add /heal because ...... some PEOPLE might abuse it and heal during war >.> thats why i prefer crack soup

That's true, Mods aren't the smartest staff.
avatar
Puree

Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 23
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Olympian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 am

Razz I might apply for Super-Mod Then...
avatar
Olympian

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Puree on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Olympian wrote:Razz I might apply for Super-Mod Then...
I don't know, no offence, but you probably wouldn't get accepted.
avatar
Puree

Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 23
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Ender on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Puree wrote:
Olympian wrote:Razz I might apply for Super-Mod Then...
I don't know, no offence, but you probably wouldn't get accepted.

On the level of knowledge he is currently at, I think so too.
avatar
Ender

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: What Mods cant do. And what they can.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum