PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobofet13...

4 posters

Go down

Bobofet13... Empty Bobofet13...

Post  LtFalcon Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Bobofet13 has been promoting defaults and modertators to admins and I have to constantly demote them

Austin I know that your irl with them but please just remove him from admin. Hes promoted Olympian to Mod
And ender and Evil_Alien to admin

I has demoted to there previous ranks

PLEASE DEMOTE HIM

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Bobofet13... Empty Re: Bobofet13...

Post  LtFalcon Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh yeah I think ender banned me

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Banned? Sir I never had Admin rights since you demoted me. I think there is a connection issue, I have been unable to log in, and have been stuck on a "Logging In...." Screen. Bans typically have a message stating whether you have banned, Such as "The BanHammer Has Spoken!" Or something related to that. In Regards to Bobofett13, I never knew of such activity. I merely logged in and found myself with Administrator Status. I thought that by some godsend my Admin Application had been accepted therefore I checked and found still, no Reply. I then proceeded to log back in only to find people raging at me and interrogating my Administration status. I was then later informed by Bobofett that he had promoted me. Besides, you should have known about the banning message shown if a player has been banned, In surprised you didnt know this simple fact.

Last edited by Ender on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lack of time)
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks for explaining will be dealt with on his face Razz

Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRastafari Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:02 am

Ender wrote:Banned? Sir I never had Admin rights since you demoted me. I think there is a connection issue, I have been unable to log in, and have been stuck on a "Logging In...." Screen. Bans typically have a message stating whether you have banned, Such as "The BanHammer Has Spoken!" Or something related to that. In Regards to Bobofett13, I never knew of such activity. I merely logged in and found myself with Administrator Status. I thought that by some godsend my Admin Application had been accepted therefore I checked and found still, no Reply. I then proceeded to log back in only to find people raging at me and interrogating my Administration status. I was then later informed by Bobofett that he had promoted me. Besides, you should have known about the banning message shown if a player has been banned, In surprised you didnt know this simple fact.

Persons cannot know until they are banned, so apparently you have been banned already as that is the exact message, even though the reason is the message appearing. And that message came up when one of the promoted defaults to admins banned me. So I got a slight hunch in this that it was you, just the feeling I got atleast. No facts, pure feeling.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum