PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xDaKillerx's Application for Builder

2 posters

Go down

xDaKillerx's Application for Builder Empty xDaKillerx's Application for Builder

Post  xDaKillerx Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 pm

How long have you played AnarchyCraft?:I have played for a few days maybe 2 or 4
I will play as long as the server I am on is either off or something.

How long have you played Minecraft?:I have played ever since the ending of alpha though I stopped until
Beta which I am currently obsessed with.

Have you ever griefed?(Be honest):I only grief griefers which is probbly(Fail Spell) approved by people Very Happy.Who would hate to see a griefer get griefed?I also griefed on griefed allowed areas like Anarachy but if I play on servers that don't allow griefer,I probbly won't grief for any other purposes then to grief the griefers

What have you built and are also good at building?:I am usually good at making bases and stuff.I am good with falsebook/craftbook(Gonna check if this servers uses falsebook/craftbook later Very Happy)I am not a pro at building like making massive structures like nyan cat or a statue of NOTCH.

Other Information(Hope I can do this?If not just leave this alone):I am an admin in a few servers.I am a mod is alot of servers though most of them got either cancelled or the host could not host any longer.
I am usually a trusted admin in a server called AfterDaysOfCivilization.
I hope you enjoy reading the application I made and also I hope I enjoy this server Very Happy.

xDaKillerx

Back to top Go down

xDaKillerx's Application for Builder Empty Re: xDaKillerx's Application for Builder

Post  vehikill Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:46 pm

There are no "grief allowed areas" In Anarchy craft

DENIED

vehikill

Back to top Go down

xDaKillerx's Application for Builder Empty Re: xDaKillerx's Application for Builder

Post  xDaKillerx Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 am

vehikill wrote:There are no "grief allowed areas" In Anarchy craft

DENIED
No,You mistunderstood me.I only grief in Anarchy-Type Servers.They alllow greifing and stuff because Anarchy means lawless

xDaKillerx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down