PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrative Application. [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Administrative Application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Administrative Application. [ACCEPTED]

Post  feop Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:58 pm

My In-game name is FeopZ

I've spent what I think is over a month in AnarchyCraft (PvpCraft)

Going on 7 Months now.
I can help out our players with smaller issues (ex. being stuck, or being Griefed, Ect..) or bigger issues, like Making town buildings, or flattening land to help out my bud Austin ;p

I have been Co-Owner, Admin, and mod on this server, and Op, Admin, and mod on many others.

Title Says it all, Applying for Admin.

I wanna be Admin because of all the selfish reasons (spawning, worldedit abilitys, time/weather change, and others), but I also wish to be an Admin to further strengthen my ability to be an admin, and to help the players of the server.

My timezone is the Newfoundland Timezone,
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=175.

feop

Back to top Go down

Administrative Application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Administrative Application. [ACCEPTED]

Post  Austin Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I like your format off application.

Correctly used staff layout((made it better))

Therefore Accepted.

Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Administrative Application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Administrative Application. [ACCEPTED]

Post  feop Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:04 pm

haha, your stricter then i would be if people didn't use app, i would outright deny asap

feop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down