PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eliteddy's Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

Eliteddy's Admin Application Empty Eliteddy's Admin Application

Post  eliteddy Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:10 pm

In-Game Name: My full in-game name is Eliteddy

Time you've played on AnarchyCraft: I have played on this server for 1 month and 3 days

Total time you've played on Minecraft: I got the game 2 months and 3 weeks ago. Not to long ago but i know the recipes to craft pretty much everything except for pistons.( I can just look it up. )

What You Can Do to Help: I will help to stop griefing, solve problems that players have,ban anyone who hacks, and much more. I would be a great help to the server.

Admin/Mod Experience: I was a mod on this server (not permanent), and now I am currently a permanent mod. I know how to get the job done.

What rank are you applying for: I am applying for Admin

Why You Want to be (insert staff spot: I love this server. I know the good and bad people. I play on it everyday and if I'm gone I'll post about it. I am extremely helpful to players. I know how to use redstone and I am a good builder.

TimeZone: Northeastern U.S.

Requirements
You must have all these attributes to be able to gain these/this rank(s)

Moderator Requirements
- 3 to 5 hours of playtime minimal
- Devotive to work over play
- Idealistic (optional)
- Helpful
- Builder Requirements

Admin Requirements
- 2-10 hours of playtime a day
- Extremely helpful
- More workative
- Knowledge of minecraft to a normal or above average extent e,g: Redstone circuitry, crafting, etc.
- Knowledge of plugins and/or commands and/or others (optional)
- Moderator Requirements
- Approval/Acknowledgement by other people/admins/players/moderators
- No negativity

Thank you for your time,

-Eliteddy Smile

eliteddy

Back to top Go down

Eliteddy's Admin Application Empty Re: Eliteddy's Admin Application

Post  Puree Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Denied

Sorry, but you have just recently applied for Moderator. I am going to leave you at that and see how you do. Also, We have 3 Admins already, we might be able to use more though.

Wait a little and Apply again, it could be accepted then. Also try applying for Super-Mod. We don't have any of those yet so you could be the first.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  eliteddy Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Ok thanks Puree/Samstaa. Thanks for checking my app though I appeciate it.

eliteddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Puree wrote:Denied

Sorry, but you have just recently applied for Moderator. I am going to leave you at that and see how you do. Also, We have 3 Admins already, we might be able to use more though.

Wait a little and Apply again, it could be accepted then. Also try applying for Super-Mod. We don't have any of those yet so you could be the first.

This disregards the rank-skipping rule, does that mean the rule is abolished? In that case I will go for it.
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm

eliteddy wrote:Ok thanks Puree/Samstaa. Thanks for checking my app though I appeciate it.

Your welcome.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Ender wrote:

This disregards the rank-skipping rule, does that mean the rule is abolished? In that case I will go for it.

No, he didn't skip any ranks. He is already a Moderator.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:

He Applied for Admin. But the ranking is Builder<Builder+<Mod<SuperMod<Admin<SuperAdmin<Co-Owner<Owner
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Ender wrote:
Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:

He Applied for Admin. But the ranking is Builder<Builder+<Mod<SuperMod<Admin<SuperAdmin<Co-Owner<Owner

Super-Mod isn't considered a rank, it is mostly for more trusted Moderators, and Moderators that aren't trusted enough to be Admin.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  AznBkilling Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:
Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:

Super-Mod isn't considered a rank, it is mostly for more trusted Moderators, and Moderators that aren't trusted enough to be Admin.
Im trusted Razz i mean i do help out alot and all that shiz
oh and what now ender Razz im cyan and centered
AznBkilling
AznBkilling

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

AznBkilling wrote:
Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:
Puree wrote:
Ender wrote:

Im trusted Razz i mean i do help out alot and all that shiz
oh and what now ender Razz im cyan and centered

You aren't bolded.
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 am

Ender wrote:
You aren't bolded.

oooo He got you there.
Puree