PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NormalRarity's Application for Builder Satus [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

NormalRarity's Application for Builder Satus [ACCEPTED] Empty NormalRarity's Application for Builder Satus [ACCEPTED]

Post  NormalRarity Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

How long have you played AnarchyCraft?: I don't know...I don't keep track of how many days I play on a server XD. I was here when the warzones were working though.
How long have you played Minecraft?: A couple of months. I have tried to make my own texture pack as well and haven't finished it XD.
Have you ever griefed?(Be honest): Does your own server and place count? If it does then yeah...
What are have you built and are good at building?: I have built a couple of redstone contraptions. Landmines, cannons, and sandfloor thingies. XD Anyways I think I'm pretty good at building houses and such. Basically anything you want me to build, I'll build it.

NormalRarity

Back to top Go down

NormalRarity's Application for Builder Satus [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: NormalRarity's Application for Builder Satus [ACCEPTED]

Post  Austin Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Nuff said.

Accepted.

Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NormalRarity's Application for Builder Satus [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: NormalRarity's Application for Builder Satus [ACCEPTED]

Post  NormalRarity Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:42 pm

XD Thanks Austin. Very Happy

NormalRarity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down