PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report of Hacker - BobTheBuilder

4 posters

Go down

Report of Hacker - BobTheBuilder Empty Report of Hacker - BobTheBuilder

Post  DJRastafari Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:47 am

I just finished uploading the video where BobTheBuilder used hacks etc to spawncamp TheLegion faction, EpicAjani had set the spawn elsewhere afterwards.
BobTheBuilder continiued to use godmode somehow, damage hack for instant kill, and he set /home in their base. He is in the faction pandaz.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Report of Hacker - BobTheBuilder Empty Re: Report of Hacker - BobTheBuilder

Post  Deadlyduo Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:57 am

Hey buddy... Nice minimap
Deadlyduo
Deadlyduo

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRastafari Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:59 am

Deadlyduo wrote:Hey buddy... Nice minimap

What's the problem about that? I get lost easily, and it's easy to see if it's dark outside when I hide in a hole. xD

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:58 am

DJRastafari wrote:
Deadlyduo wrote:Hey buddy... Nice minimap

What's the problem about that? I get lost easily, and it's easy to see if it's dark outside when I hide in a hole. xD

Having Minmap increases the possibility of you using other tools, (x-Ray) However I believe that you do not have this unlegit tool. I'm merely stating a common fact.

DJRastafari wrote:I just finished uploading the video where BobTheBuilder used hacks etc to spawncamp TheLegion faction, EpicAjani had set the spawn elsewhere afterwards.
BobTheBuilder continiued to use godmode somehow, damage hack for instant kill, and he set /home in their base. He is in the faction pandaz.

At About 2:06 he hit you, and you. But that isnt instantkill. Not only that, but you killed him. Therefore Based of this. we can clearly see that

A) You Are Lagging

B) He Doesn't have God or Instant Kill.

And

C) You have not learned you lesson regarding coords. Its right there at the top of your screen. Remember last time?

Personally, I do not think that setting home in someone elses base is an offense. /rules states nothing of the kind. Not only this, but Vehikill once told me that it was allowed. Therefore In my opinion this is a false report.

Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRastafari Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

I'm sorry Ender, but I didn't lagg, as none of us could hit him, if you'd look clearly at the video, but apparently you can't even do that.
If you would simply watch closely and not let yourself get led by your douche behavior, you'd notice Bob cheating.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:42 pm

DJRastafari wrote:I'm sorry Ender, but I didn't lagg, as none of us could hit him, if you'd look clearly at the video, but apparently you can't even do that.
If you would simply watch closely and not let yourself get led by your douche behavior, you'd notice Bob cheating.

Please Explain 2:06
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRastafari Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:59 pm

As Rainer explained, he used the logout glitch. He logs out, still hits us, doesn't take damage anymore. Then he logs in, gets hit, and dies.
As I said, I just rephrased to Cheating, not hacking. Yet he did use the /sethome, he did abuse a bug to spawncamp, enough reason to me. And this all proves it.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Hmm Then shouldn't be god mode but i will post rule about no spawn camping = ban and no glitch = ban k thanks for reporting an abuser. Because reporting in game i still need proof Very Happy

Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DJRastafari Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 am

Do you mean that when people report ingame you still need to get the proof? Or that you still need proof for this one.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum