PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deego's Builder Application

2 posters

Go down

Deego's Builder Application  Empty Deego's Builder Application

Post  Deego Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 pm

I have read the rules and I think I can qualify for Builder

How long have you played AnarchyCraft?: 2-3 weeks. I played under the name Deego_CD but when I got banned I just made a new name for myself.

How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 month, or since Beta 1.5_01, but I've read pretty much every page of the Minecraft wiki so I have an unhealthy knowledge of the game.

Have you ever griefed?(Be honest): No, I only started playing Multiplayer a few weeks ago

What have you built and are also good at building?: I built a villa at Coalation's old base (Have a look and assess if you wish) Usually the houses I build have a humble and warm feeling to them.
I've built underwater bases too. I can build freestanding buildings and buildings built in to the enviroment.

Hopefully if I get this, I can be promoted to Builder+ (in time) when you see my reliabilty and resourcefulness. Also I ALWAYS help new players with commands and such if that helps. Ask anyone, I'll always answer a question if it's asked nicely. I think I'm well known and liked by most people.
(Yes a lot of this seems like I'm arrogant, but that's how you make an application)

Deego

Back to top Go down

Deego's Builder Application  Empty Re: Deego's Builder Application

Post  Evil-Alien Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Accepted
Wow Perfect Builder App, not too much, not too little, and I agree you are very helpful

Evil-Alien

Back to top Go down