PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace.

+2
Ender
Olympian
6 posters

Go down

Villages/Towns with marketplace

Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_lcap33%Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_lcap44%Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_lcap11%Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_lcap11%Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. Empty Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace.

Post  Olympian Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:56 pm

It wouldn't be a big town, maybe like a village with roads and lights. Like with 2-infinite houses with a shop that an admin/mod makes. there could also be an outer wall for each town. Or village. Whatever you wanna call it. And there could also be a marketplace in the center of all factions, where it would be a safezone and you could trade and whatnot. (I think fearless is making a mall.) Vehikill suggested the towns, And he also suggested that there should be an admin/mod in every faction.
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. Empty Re: Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace.

Post  Ender Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm

What do you mean with infinite houses? As in infinite materials? That would murder the need for crafting and mining. I disagree, having to raid a town with walls and shit is going to be damn hard. Especially if they have infinite arrows, not to mention the fact that the lack of secrecy would be idiotic. May as well build it fifty blocks from the spawn too. The Per Faction 1 Mod/Admin I Concur, this is a bit risky, due to divided loyalties and occasional lunacy of some members of the Administration... Remember the Bobofett incident? As for shops and marketplaces, it's determined by whether iConomy is restored.
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace. Empty Re: Suggestion Poll: Town for every faction. And Marketplace.

Post  Olympian Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Ender wrote:
What do you mean with infinite houses? As in infinite materials? That would murder the need for crafting and mining. I disagree, having to raid a town with walls and shit is going to be damn hard. Especially if they have infinite arrows, not to mention the fact that the lack of secrecy would be idiotic. May as well build it fifty blocks from the spawn too. The Per Faction 1 Mod/Admin I Concur, this is a bit risky, due to divided loyalties and occasional lunacy of some members of the Administration... Remember the Bobofett incident? As for shops and marketplaces, it's determined by whether iConomy is restored.
:p I mean you get supplies in the begginning, and only in the begginning.
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Post  LtFalcon Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

A small kit should be added that can only be spawned once...

Kit includes :

Wooden Sword

Wooden Axe

Wooden PickAxe

WoodenShovel

16 Wood (Not planks)

16 Torches

3 saplings

1 WorkBench

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Olympian Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

LtFalcon wrote:A small kit should be added that can only be spawned once...

Kit includes :

Wooden Sword

Wooden Axe

Wooden PickAxe

WoodenShovel

16 Wood (Not planks)

16 Torches

3 saplings

1 WorkBench
Chests & Furnances, And Im fine. Also A Hoe. For Farming Obvisouly
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Post  LtFalcon Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Those items are Begging Advanced ~Aka~ Nublet Advanced

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 pm

LtFalcon wrote:Those items are Begging Advanced ~Aka~ Nublet Advanced

Agreed.
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 am

This is what I recommended to. Another server I know did this and it was really fun.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 am

Kit includes :

Wooden Sword

Wooden Axe

Wooden PickAxe

WoodenShovel

16 Wood (Not planks)

16 Torches

3 saplings

1 WorkBench

Just wooden tools would do (:

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 am

Annie wrote:

Kit includes :

Wooden Sword

Wooden Axe

Wooden PickAxe

WoodenShovel

16 Wood (Not planks)

16 Torches

3 saplings

1 WorkBench

Just wooden tools would do (:

Yea there is really no need for the Saplings or Torches.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Mapleguy555 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

I object to wooden tools for the following reason:
//wand

Mapleguy555

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Mapleguy555 wrote:I object to wooden tools for the following reason:
//wand

So what are you inferring. That when ever someone would try and chop trees with the axes, it would say something about position selected or you don't have permission?

I understand that that is a bad idea but it's easy to fix. Just change the item that is used for the wand.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Mapleguy555 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I propose the new wand to be: item 336, or bricks.

Mapleguy555

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down