PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factions...

4 posters

Go down

Factions... Empty Factions...

Post  Olympian Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 pm

I dont think the idea of applying for factions is a good idea. This forum is not really noob-friendly, So I don't expect everybody in the server to have a faction. Unless Someone invites them. Well Anyway, I've had complaints about creating a faction and whatnot, so I invited them. But they went like: "Spartans is a gay name." and "I want my own faction you douche."
So I suggest that you give everyone permission to create a faction, even though there will be a lot of factions, you can just disband the ones that have lone wolfs. Or you can put in the rules at the spawn: There Must be 2 people that will join your faction that you create. Because even though the server is just back on its feet, It's sorta boring with just 4 factions.
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Factions... Empty Re: Factions...

Post  Ender Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Having a lesser amount of factions mean more people per faction, therefore allowing for larger raiding parties and wars. It also reduces the amount of useless factions that clog the faction list. Larger raiding parties allow for more strategic approaches, such as having one half approach from the rear and another from the front. Then dispersing into half-circles Therefore creating a pincer that traps them into a circle of enemies. (however this can trap can easily be avoided if you had enough resources to create a diameter of defensive barrier of warriors, a different way would be to create a escape tunnel. This would need to be secretly hidden, however.)
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  LtFalcon Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Applying a faction is good since back then

Admins had to removed about 16 inactive factions a day and applying a faction eases the pain on removing a bunch of factions.

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 am

LtFalcon wrote:Applying a faction is good since back then

Admins had to removed about 16 inactive factions a day and applying a faction eases the pain on removing a bunch of factions.

Yea this is true, people would just make Factions randomly. I like the idea of 2-5 basic pre-made Factions for people to join.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down