PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive Suggestion?

+4
Olympian
Austin
hames21980
vehikill
8 posters

Go down

Massive Suggestion? Empty Massive Suggestion?

Post  vehikill Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:40 pm

- New server map
- Removal of plugins such as factions and pwncraft
- Capitalist/iConomy/Economy based server ( Not land, just items,malls+markets.) Towns yes,Buying land, no.
- Higher survival oriented, meaning outside of Capitalist affairs, it's off to the wilderness.
- 2-4 Major towns, towns are safe, wilder is not. Benefits to people in towns and wilder, different benefits
- Leveling plugin, causes players to strive for a higher level, to be better, flaunt, and the reason meant for it, to mine/chop/dig better things.
- The plugin which players can sell items by putting them in a chest and locking with a sign [Sell] Amount Itemname PRICE

- A Remodeled spawn based off Greek or Roman buildings utilizing the topped triangle and pillars.
- A Market which players can create their own stalls to sell or buy things you need without even talking to people
- A Mall which features the ability to buy most if not all items in the game for a moderately high price and lower sell rate, to increase usage of the Market by forcing players to Buy low and sell high thus increasing interaction with community.

Buy high at Mall, Sell low at Mall
Buy high at Mall, Sell medium at Market
Buy medium at Market, Sell medium or higher at Market!

Hope at least one of these ideas are taken notice and/or used.

vehikill

Back to top Go down

Massive Suggestion? Empty Re: Massive Suggestion?

Post  hames21980 Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 pm

I like your ideas on a new spawn, but i like factions and the current map. Just my opinion.

hames21980

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Hmm sounds good and i do have another server i could use for this because i like the one i have now Very Happy

Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Olympian Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 pm

I like your ideas on 2-4 towns.
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:51 pm

I like the towns too. Or it could be 2-4 Nations that can fight each other, kind of like Factions but you can't make your own.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  LtFalcon Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

I do understand why you do not want factoisn beacuse of the spam of random factions
thats why I suggest limiting like 3-5 factions ,

That Greek buildings spawn thing.... Dude You stole that idea from me :L I've been saying that we should change spawn and make
it a town not just markets :L

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mapleguy555 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Any chance for new mods for the server?
( e.g. Mo' Creatures, Planes mod. )

Mapleguy555

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Mapleguy555 wrote:Any chance for new mods for the server?
( e.g. Mo' Creatures, Planes mod. )

I was really looking into that plane mod for my own server. It seems pretty fun
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Hmm well Mark's server is pretty much what is described in the original post although I am planning on installing factions and such for it. Anyways, I personally prefer the survival theme we have going on here and PvP and what-not, although I definitely do not support making a whole new world as I believe we should just concentrate on our one world for now and increase its population. There is no reason though that spawn should only be restricted to Greek/Roman style buildings, although we could maybe sell plots for iConomy money and restrict buildings to only "good" quality ones (No cubes, I hate cubes.). Also this market you describe is similar to iConomyChestShop. Basically this is a plugin that allows players to make their own shop signs, however, they must provide the items they are trying to sell inside the actual chest, and when this item runs it, the shop goes out of stock. Personally I support the idea of no server shop and allowing players to build their own malls within towns maybe if we do get towny. However maybe we could have a base item, which players could sell to the server for a base price of something like $10. Possibly something like a gold ingot?

Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Olympian Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Fearless wrote:Hmm well Mark's server is pretty much what is described in the original post although I am planning on installing factions and such for it. Anyways, I personally prefer the survival theme we have going on here and PvP and what-not, although I definitely do not support making a whole new world as I believe we should just concentrate on our one world for now and increase its population. There is no reason though that spawn should only be restricted to Greek/Roman style buildings, although we could maybe sell plots for iConomy money and restrict buildings to only "good" quality ones (No cubes, I hate cubes.). Also this market you describe is similar to iConomyChestShop. Basically this is a plugin that allows players to make their own shop signs, however, they must provide the items they are trying to sell inside the actual chest, and when this item runs it, the shop goes out of stock. Personally I support the idea of no server shop and allowing players to build their own malls within towns maybe if we do get towny. However maybe we could have a base item, which players could sell to the server for a base price of something like $10. Possibly something like a gold ingot?
1 problem with selling the item in the chest. WTF WOULD YOU GAIN? Can you make it so the money from what you sell on the sign goes to your balance?
Also lets use diamonds. They are more common Razz
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am

Olympian wrote:
Fearless wrote:Hmm well Mark's server is pretty much what is described in the original post although I am planning on installing factions and such for it. Anyways, I personally prefer the survival theme we have going on here and PvP and what-not, although I definitely do not support making a whole new world as I believe we should just concentrate on our one world for now and increase its population. There is no reason though that spawn should only be restricted to Greek/Roman style buildings, although we could maybe sell plots for iConomy money and restrict buildings to only "good" quality ones (No cubes, I hate cubes.). Also this market you describe is similar to iConomyChestShop. Basically this is a plugin that allows players to make their own shop signs, however, they must provide the items they are trying to sell inside the actual chest, and when this item runs it, the shop goes out of stock. Personally I support the idea of no server shop and allowing players to build their own malls within towns maybe if we do get towny. However maybe we could have a base item, which players could sell to the server for a base price of something like $10. Possibly something like a gold ingot?
1 problem with selling the item in the chest. WTF WOULD YOU GAIN? Can you make it so the money from what you sell on the sign goes to your balance?
Also lets use diamonds. They are more common Razz

Yes you can, that's usually how the personal sign shops work. You just need a certain plugin.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down