PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION! ABUSERS

+2
Puree
Olympian
6 posters

Go down

ATTENTION! ABUSERS Empty ATTENTION! ABUSERS

Post  Olympian Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi, I'm Olympian, You might know me as the blasted fool abuser/(Fake)admin/Bobo's Evil Partner/Mass Murderer/Cereal Killer (Lol)
Well Anyways, Here Is A List of certain abusers that i've come across on my adventure in this server.
#1 (Former-Admin) DarkWSpy He Spawned Items for his faction (Banned By Puree? He's A great guy though.)
#2 (Moderator) JosherDude Banned Me For Having A Stack Of Diamond Blocks
#3 (Former-Admin? Or Admin) FeopZ Smited People On Untitled, And Zenith While Invading Aon. Also Death By Herobrine :O (LtFalcon And Evil_Alien knows >.>)
#4 (Former-Mod? Fucking Bitch?) DjRastafari Banned Everyone Who took a look at him. My Brother, Ender, Made Him Moderator. Also He got promoted from default, to builder, to mod in the same day xD.
#5 (Admin) LtFalcon Sorta, because he had god and tp'ed into our base and started warping me into fire and clearing our inventories. Lol That's All I got! Have a Good Day! LOLSMILEYFACE
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! ABUSERS Empty Re: ATTENTION! ABUSERS

Post  Puree Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Olympian wrote:#1 (Former-Admin) DarkWSpy He Spawned Items for his faction (Banned By Puree? He's A great guy though.)

Yes that's true. That is why he was an Admin.

Olympian wrote:#2 (Moderator) JosherDude Banned Me For Having A Stack Of Diamond Blocks

I heard that that did happen, but he should have just cleared it out and not have banned you. Did he ask you where you got them from?

Olympian wrote:#3 (Former-Admin? Or Admin) FeopZ Smited People On Untitled, And Zenith While Invading Aon. Also Death By Herobrine :O (LtFalcon And Evil_Alien knows >.>)

I am not sure that this was the real FeopZ, DJ has been trying to take over Admin accounts for a while and we all predict that it was him and not actually FeopZ.

Olympian wrote:#4 (Former-Mod? Fucking Bitch?) DjRastafari Banned Everyone Who took a look at him. My Brother, Ender, Made Him Moderator. Also He got promoted from default, to builder, to mod in the same day xD.

I don't have much to say about this kid, he's just a straight up douche bag.

Olympian wrote:#5 (Admin) LtFalcon Sorta, because he had god and tp'ed into our base and started warping me into fire and clearing our inventories.

Yes, I heard about this. I also had complaints about him spawning things for his faction.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Once again, all I can say is, Austin really needs to check the log - like 5 times over.

Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Fearless wrote:Once again, all I can say is, Austin really needs to check the log - like 5 times over.

Exactly, but a suggestion to him is that he gives access, somehow, to the log, so one of us can look over it.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  josherdude Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 pm

um again u had fucking spawned stuff u didnt even hand it over i had no choice but 2 ban u were gonna speard DUH DIAMONDS tat were spawned u noob u had so munch diamonds and shit i couldnt even pick it up it was ALL SPAWNED U BIATCH!!!

josherdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Mapleguy555 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Use Inventory Clear.

Mapleguy555

Back to top Go down

Post  Fearless Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 pm

I just reread this. Let me make this absolutely clear, do NOT use inventory clear/destroy chests/kill a player just because he has a lot of diamonds/is rich/has 20 stacks of diamond blocks without proof. Next admin to do this gets an instant demotion from me.

Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  josherdude Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

fearless he had more then 20 diamond blocks and every one in their base had spawned stuff by bobo or something and no one told me how 2 clear a person inventory i could only clear my own he wouldnt even hand it over when i was gonna confestcait it
then he had alot of iron blocks in his chest i couldnt even pick all of his stuff he had so munch things

josherdude

Back to top Go down

Post  Olympian Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Fearless wrote:I just reread this. Let me make this absolutely clear, do NOT use inventory clear/destroy chests/kill a player just because he has a lot of diamonds/is rich/has 20 stacks of diamond blocks without proof. Next admin to do this gets an instant demotion from me.
Really Fearless? Ltfalcon Did It To Everybody in my faction at least once. (Exception for Bobo) He Kicked me at least twice, and warped me into fire as I said. He cleared my inventory 3 times when I would get new Items from my chest, and he had god when we declared war on zenith and started hitting us with a diamond sword... I know this is QQing, But this is what falcon did. Ask Somebody In my faction.
Olympian
Olympian

Back to top Go down

Post  josherdude Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

lol oly mustve hurt rofl

josherdude

Back to top Go down

Post  LtFalcon Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:35 am

First off I nevered warred Zenith lol
2nd They where spawned, And probbally a hacked Boboget13(Idk if it was real him or not) spawned items dirrectly from bobofet13 (I requested for him demoted and he was)
3rd If you give me the crap about me spawning chain stuff for AA, I did not fwi It was from rainer and you can ask austin that
I got it legitly from Rainer because Zenith and AA Raided Rainers base and there was tons and tons of hacked stuff

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  LtFalcon Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 am

And those stacked armour , I got them from zenith base when they were griefed , I was gonna remove them and dipose of them
but with all the requests and asking for help I had no time for it (Your suppose to ask mods first not admins first -.-)

LtFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down