PvpCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!!

3 posters

Go down

ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!! Empty ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!!

Post  Puree Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:55 am

We are not going to be accepting any more Moderator, Super-Mod, Admin, Sup-Admin, or any other Staff position above Moderator that you have in mind. We already have to many Staff position as it is and with everything going on right now including the hacking of the server and Admin/Moderator accounts, we can not afford to have more high staff positioned accounts to be hacked. So please do not waste yours or our time filling out an application, it automatically be denied.

If you want to apply for a new rank, please apply for Builder if you are not already one.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!! Empty hi puree lolz

Post  AznBkilling Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

and um to late i already applied and it haznt got denied yetz >.> so yea
AznBkilling
AznBkilling

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!!

Post  Fearless Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Please close this section to new threads.

Fearless

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION!!!! Read This Before Applying For A Staff Position!!!

Post  Puree Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Fearless wrote:Please close this section to new threads.

I wish I could, but I don't have the authority to.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Puree Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:37 am

Keep this topic up.
Puree
Puree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down